It can cause side effects because of the caffeine. These side effects can range from mild to serious and include headache, nervousness, sleep problems, vomiting, diarrhea, irritability, irregular heartbeat, tremor, heartburn, dizziness, ringing in the ears, convulsions, and confusion.
It is said that consuming too much of anything is harmful for health. Same is applicable for green tea. If we consume it too much than it can cause the problem. Let's know what are the problems we have to face if we drink it too much.
1) Loss of appetite: Consuming more green tea reduces appetite. Due to loss of appetite you are unable to take complete diet, So that the body does not get nutritious elements.
2) Weak bones (osteoporosis): Drinking green tea can increase the amount of calcium that is flushed out in the urine. Caffeine should be limited to less than 300 mg per day (approx 2-3 cups green tea). It is possible to make up for some calcium loss caused by caffeine by taking calcium supplements.
3) Harmful to children: Green tea is harmful for children. It affects their growing age. It is bad for their health a lot.
4) Harmful for pregnant women: Excessive intake of green tea in pregnancy is harmful. This causes harm to the child. It also reduces the weight of the child.
5) Iron deficiency: Drinking more green tea causes iron deficiency in the body. Green tea seems to reduce the absorption of iron from food. The tannin present in it causes iron deficiency in the body.
6) Fatigue: If you get used to drinking it more, Then it can prove to be harmful for your health. In such a situation, when you do not drink green tea, you will feel tired.
7) Acidity: Many people consume it on an empty stomach in the morning, causing acidity. In such a situation it is better to drink fennel mixed in lukewarm water in the morning on an empty stomach.
8) Digestion system: In the process of losing weight, people take green tea immediately after eating food. This affects the digestive system.
So, This is it for now. Tell us about your view or any experience of it.